If you are a student or a faculty member who is in love, like I am learning and teaching about scriptwriting for television, this category is for you. This lesson is full of great information from these experts in scriptwriting: John Hoffman, co-creator and writer of Only Murders in the building. Steve Pemberton, Creator and Writer of Inside No9, and Isaac Oliver, Lead Writer for HBO’s High Maintenance.
- What’s your process of picking life experiences to include in your writing?
- What is your experience with rejection?
- What would you say to queer writers struggling to incorporate LGBTQIA storylines into their writing?
- How do you balance different genres in an efficient and entertaining way?
- How did the collaboration with Steve Martin come together?
- What is your advice for young talent trying to get into TV?
- What is the biggest difference between writing for TV and film?
- How was it showrunning for Only Murders in the Building vs scriptwriting for Looking?